Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Great Ideas

I literally have millions of ideas running through my head at any one time. Seems it never stops. Sometimes.. they are great ideas! More often than not, these idea when they get the chance to play out actually turn out to be fairly bad ideas.. or ideas I have no idea how to execute...

Take this morning for example.. in the shower (as you do) an idea pops into my head... what if I could get my website up by the end of today so I can put the gallery from the kids school rehearsal up on it and advertise the images for sale. (I was previously going to print the images and sell the on the musical nights in the foyer.. but that idea i didn't feel was feasible enough for the effort..).

Ok so here I am sitting at my computer this morning thinking.. right.. now where do I start? I had no idea. This interweb thingee is all just so foreign to me and just doesn't make any SENSE. I think about things fairly logically most of the time, and logic just doesn't seem to matter in this web world.

So I put out the yell for HELP, and who should come running but my knight in shining armor :)

So we sit down and talk, and skype and chat and after much fiddling and uploading and re-editing and re-uploading, I have a website. Not a complete website, there is much thinking and musing to be done before that happens, but the bones are there and even some skin. And I am happy. I don't know where i'd be without you Bryan! You are truly a one of a kind.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds